Welcome to our website.
When you order, you should choose carefully.
We want to be extremely fair to you and believe our policies go beyond what is required by law on behalf of the consumer.
Our commitment is to ensure you are happy with our service and our products, but please read our policies below to make it easier for you.
Wrong item delivered: If you have received an incorrect item, let us know as soon as you can, ideally within 3 business days of receiving your delivery. We will offer to send you the correct item and arrange for the pick up and return of the incorrectly shipped item at no cost to you.
Cancellations You may cancel an order, or part thereof, provided the goods have not yet been dispatched to you. Contact us by phone or email to arrange a cancellation, In the event goods have been pre-paid, we will arrange an immediate store credit for the full amount paid. Please note that we do not offer cash refunds on items that have been pre-paid since the items are considered sold. If the goods have been already dispatched, been specially ordered or custom built to order, they cannot be cancelled.
Faulty items and Warranty Claims: At Nova Solo we warrant that all our goods are free from defects in materials and workmanship, and of acceptable quality for the purpose for which they are designed. Warranties and guarantees are provided in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
If your goods arrive faulty, defective, missing parts or have been damaged during manufacturing or transport, please take photos or video clearly illustrating the problem and contact us as soon as possible via email@example.com, ideally within 3 working days of receiving your delivery stating
- your name
- contact details (phone number preferably)
- order number
- photos or videos
After reviewing your claim, we will find the best and fastest solution to your problem, which may involve the following:
- Sending you any missing parts or components free of charge.
- Suggested ways to repair the damage or fault with an offer of compensation.
- Arrange for a tradesperson to repair the items at our cost.
- Replace the faulty or damaged item at our cost (subject to availability).
- Offer you an alternative product.
- Offer a full refund or a store credit.
Our Faults and Warranties policy does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage arising from improper assembly or modification
- Damage arising from abnormal use or abuse
- Damage, wear and tear as a result of improper or lack of maintenance and/or care (e.g. fabric, leather or timber)
- Damage to external or product packaging only
- Insignificant minor variations in dimensions, colour, grain or finish
- Insignificant minor imperfections or superficial blemishes